the official fansite of Guillermo Del Toro
Ronsfav wrote:I have asked myself that a hundred times and still can't settle on an answer.
What I love about HB1:
- I love when he's working out with the barbells when being introduced to Myers
- I love when he hides his cigar behind his back from Father
- I love when he get mad that Myers helped him do "his job" by shooting that monster
- I love when he stole the beer with his tail and then goes and sees Liz
- I love when he's writing the drafts of "Dear Liz" and then tries to hide them with his feet when she comes in his room
- I love when he follows Liz & Myers on their coffee date
- I love when Brother Blue was taking that thing out of his arm and the "Never even bought me a drink" line
- I love in that same scene when Father was trying to make a point about him "not being around forever" and HB (absorbed in his own childlike little world) misses the point completely
Ronsfav wrote:Has anybody bought the Director's Cut of Hellboy? Ron mentioned in one interview that it is 17 minutes longer than the original. I was just wondering if there was also some more special features or commentaries that weren't in the regular version of Hellboy.
Ronsfav wrote:Pat, It's going to cost about $60 for me to buy it (when I already have the original Hellboy). As a Ron Perlman fan, do you feel it's worth the investment?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest